Incl. with Technical School enrollment
Keyboarding and Word Processing
Prescriptive, effective and just plain fun!
Make keyboarding instruction fun, and entice elementary and middle school students to build their skills. This Web-delivered curriculum combines interactive lessons with flexible, adaptive practices that quickly bring students to touch-typing mastery.
Prescriptive, effective touch typing games, lessons, and tutorials
- Curriculum for grades K-1, 2-5 and for grades 6-12
- Interactive, self-paced Lessons and Practices
- Library of skill-builder exercises and longer story-form challenges
- Reports on progress, and areas to practice
- Web-delivered, so no downloads or installations
- Automatically recommends practices when students log in
- Includes using word processors
Combines proven classic techniques in touch typing instruction with advanced prescriptive technology. It adapts to students’ progress and automatically builds custom practices and exercises that focus students’ learning and progression.
Creating, formatting, and editing documents
Students learn how to create documents, format reports, use spell check, cite sources in APA or MLA, and much more.