Incl. with Technical School enrollment
K12Kidz Online Safety Program
requirements for Internet safety
Our online safety program for grades 1-8, where students learn critical skills in Internet safety. Designed to be a positive – not fear-based – interactive curriculum, it provides students with the skills to safely navigate online, and teachers and parents with the resources to support them.
Click on screenshots for larger view:
- Provides parents with effective curriculum on challenging online safety topics, including detailed lesson plans and guides.
- Understand how well students grasp content through reports and student tracking.
- Approach critical topics with positive, research-based lessons, discussions, activities and journaling, developed in collaboration with Dr. Patricia Agatston, co-author of Cyber Bullying: Bullying in the Digital Age.
- Includes support guides in both English and Spanish.
In-Depth Online Safety Curriculum includes
- Cyber bullying
- Proper online behavior
- Keeping personal info safe
- Safe texting
- Inappropriate content
- Avoiding online scams
- and more